Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Just a Little Dead

I'm not dead! I'm sure this will comfort some, if not all of you. But, in not being dead, I have also not been very active with my blog of late. Here's why:

1) I'm in writing mode. And when I'm in writing mode, I'm very bad at keeping deadlines. This might seem like a bad thing, as I someday hope that I'll be important enough to have writing deadlines, but I think that when I get to that point, I'll make it work. Come on book deal!

2) I've been dealing with an abundance of personal issues that are difficult, but also beneficial, because they're going straight into my WIP. Personal turmoil for me = personal turmoil for my MC. We're both experiencing character development, which can only lead to good things. And possible best sellers.

3) I'm sick. A final diagnosis is pending, but the front runner right now is a mono relapse, which makes me very sad. I didn't like mono the first time, so I'm probably not going to like it the second time (if it is the second time, which is also up for debate, as it might not be a relapse so much as recurrent symptoms). But even I would be silly to turn down a chance to sleep when I so desperately need it.

I'm trying to be better at keeping my status updated on Facebook (link in the sidebar, if you're interested!), but Google Chrome saves my passwords and web pages, so my personal account is usually open. This means I have to actively sign out and sign back in as myself (if that makes any sense) and with as little time as I spend on the computer at home, that generally doesn't happen. So, if you happen to be a friend of mine on Facebook, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. Though, when I do, I'll be sure to tell you what it's like ;)



-Liz

1 comment:

  1. XporcelainPrincessLuvrJuly 28, 2011 at 2:39 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete