Monday, October 28, 2013

NaNooo

It's October 28th. The countdown is on. NaNo is fast approaching and writers all over are preparing for the grueling race to the finish line. The prize? A novel built on blood, sweat, and tears, and a whole hell of a lot of determination. And typos.

I wish I had time to participate in NaNo. I love NaNo. Even if I don't reach my goal, I still love the support and the push to bring new ideas to life. The community is amazing. I'm sure that anyone who has participated in the past has spent a good deal of time updating their word count on the website. Those graphs are depressing though.

Sadly, I'm working two jobs at the moment and dealing with a family member in the hospital, so I don't see NaNo working out this year. But who knows? I might surprise myself.



-Liz

1 comment: