Friday, October 11, 2013

Let's Do the Time Warp Again

Is anyone else amazed it's nearly November? When the hell did that happen?

Not only did I not realize it was nearly November, I completely forgot November is NaNoWriMo. What is wrong with me? I'm and author for Christ's sake! It's shameful.

Bad Elizabeth...

That being said, I'm not sure I'm up to NaNo this year. I haven't been in a while. I try, but seldom succeed. Of course, last November I was working twelve hours a day at a horse ranch, so I kind of understand. I don't really have an excuse this year, unless you call a life of complete and utter chaos a reason.

I'm convinced that I should write a book about my life. It might be more interesting than some of my other novels, and I write Sci-fi/Fantasy.

That should say something about the state of my life these days.

Oh well. Life happens. There's not much any of us can do about it, save collect material to mold imaginary people who will do things that we'll never be able to do.

Sometimes that's good enough.


-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment