Sunday, March 18, 2012

Falling From the Sky Like a Blazing Lizard

I don't condone lighting lizards on fire and throwing them in the air, but I hear the weather gets pretty hot down in San Antonio, Texas, so I figured it wasn't impossible for it to happen naturally (and therefore without being arrested).

Speaking of San Antonio... (in my totally graceful, not-at-all obvious segway) I want to give a shout out to Cyrus Keith. He is the well-deserving winner of the 2012 EPIC ebook award for best thriller for his first novel, Becoming NADIA. His first two books of the NADIA Project series are available through MuseItUp Publishing. You can find more info on his work here. You can also see his Blogger page here. And if you want to keep up with his daily antics, feel free to check out is Facebook page.

He's new on the publishing scene and full of surprises. I can't wait to see what he comes up with next.

Great job, Cyrus. Keep it up!



-Liz

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't be more pleased to have Liz as a friend than winning a major award for my first published novel. Or having flaming reptiles fall on my head. Folks, the party will be at my facebook page as I post pictures from the conference, award ceremony, and beautiful San Antonio as well. Keep an eye on me over there as well. Thanks, Liz. The world needs more people like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *throws non-lizard confetti*

    Just to be on the safe side :D

    ReplyDelete